Promote That Marketing makes available information, materials, and products on the website www.adelaidevenues.com.au subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that the following terms and conditions apply and agree you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Promote That Marketing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
All information, text, graphics, photographs and other material displayed on the website www.adelaidevenues.com.au are protected by Copyright © 2015 Adelaide Venues held by Promote That Marketing.
Except as specifically intended herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Promote That Marketing. Elements of this website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Use of Website Information & Disclaimers
- You may view, copy, print, and distribute information available on this website subject to the information not being modified or altered in any way.
- The content on this website is compiled and provided in good faith by Promote That Marketing with information supplied by representatives of individual venues and businesses.
- The site is to act as a guide and directory of Adelaide venues and the products and services they offer. You should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date and Promote That Marketing assumes no responsibility for these errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
- The website content is subject to change without notice and Promote That Marketing makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains and assumes no liability from the use of information provided by the venue representatives. Hyperlinks to external websites are provided as a convenience and Promote That Marketing is not responsible for the content or services on these sites.
- The website is usually accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week. However, due to possible circumstances beyond the control of Promote That Marketing this cannot be guaranteed.
- Promote That Marketing does not make bookings or manage events for any of the businesses listed on this website. Readers wishing more information on a venue are encouraged to make contact with the individual venues for up to date information and to make bookings. All venue bookings are dealt with by the individual property, to which any issue should be addressed.
- It should be understood that the inclusion of any venue or product on this website does not mean that the publisher warrants in any way that your requirements will be satisfied.
- Promote That Marketing does not control the availability or services of venues, preparation of food, the standard of the service or accommodation provided by listed venues or the billing policies of venues on this site.
- This publication and any references to products or services are provided 'as is' without any warranty or implied term or condition of any kind.
- This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website.
- Advertisers, subscribers and users who register on the website or associated social media sites may submit reviews, votes, comments, photography, artwork and other information about the establishments, venues, restaurants, bars, hotels, services, products, blogs and other content, commercial or otherwise, contained within the website. These submissions and written feedback is the property of Promote That Marketing and may be used by Promote That Marketing for any purpose whatsoever.
Terms &Conditions for Businesses listing on www.adelaidevenues.com.au
Businesses and venues listing on www.adelaidevenues.com.au directory acknowledge and agree that the following terms & conditions shall solely constitute the agreement between Promote That Marketing and the property or business listed on this website.
Promote That Marketing reserves the right to change, alter and improve content in this website at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
The website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein and incorporated in new editions of the site.
The prestige of the publication requires that the publisher takes responsibility for the advertising content and quality. Therefore, Promote That Marketing as the publisher, in its sole discretion at all times, reserves the right to correct or reject any advertising material submitted for publication and reserves the right to decline or reject any advertisement for any reason, at any time, without liability, even though previously acknowledged or accepted. When advertising is due for renewal, changes to content including images will only be made to the listing once payment is received. Changes outside these times are made in consultation with Promote That Marketing.
Promote That Marketing cannot be held responsible for the quality of reproduction when specifications are not adhered to or when material is not received by deadline. Materials may require alterations to meet advertising specifications and changes to advertising details once live, may incur a cost. All content will be reviewed at the conclusion of twelve months.
Advertising status is allocated strictly in order of receipt of application, payment and upon the written confirmation of acceptance of the ad content. Ad placement on the website Home Page and associated social media is at the discretion of the publisher and cannot be guaranteed.
Promote That Marketing reserves the right to discontinue the listing of a venue at its sole discretion
Suppliers agree to use www.adelaidevenues.com.au and associated social media only for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law whatsoever.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and Promote That Marketing, all information, templates and software on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
References to venues, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event shall Promote That Marketing be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Businesses shall make every endeavour to describe their property and its services in a complete, correct and appropriate manner. In particular no claim should be made for any product or service which cannot be immediately provided.
Trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of Promote That Marketing or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Promote That Marketing or such third party, which may own the Marks.
These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or related to the Adelaide Venues website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the South Australia, Australia, and International Copyright Law.
Any non-personal information or material sent to Promote That Marketing will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Promote That Marketing any non-personal information or material, you grant Promote That Marketing an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information. You also agree that Promote That Marketing is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for purpose of promoting your venue.
Advertising on the Adelaide Venueswebsitewill commence only when full payment is received and cleared (by cheque or by direct bank transfer) Failure by an advertiser to comply with this requirement will result in non-publication of its of advertising. No changes to listing will be made if payment is not received for renewal. Promote That Marketing does not issue refunds for advertising whatsoever.
Promote That Marketing may cancel, terminate or suspend any advertising agreement at any time and at the sole discretion of Promote That Marketing.
Annual advertising and listing packages commence from the date of artwork approval.
In the event a client wishes to cancel advertising during the initial minimum term of the agreement, this can be actioned by the provision of written notice.
All Advertising is for a 12 month period and renewals fall due in January each year, therefore some new packages may be offered as pro-rata or special offers outside of this time.
Updates to Terms and Conditions
Promote That Marketing reserves the right to add to, update, change or remove terms and conditions of business as set out on this web page. This includes changing advertising and subscription inclusions, fees and other services provided by Promote That Marketing. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply and can be found at this web page.